Monday, October 11, 2010

Mi Familia

So, there’s this boy… He has blonde hair, blue eyes, a smile that melts my heart, and a contagious laugh. He’s one of my best friends. Just thinking about him puts a smile on my face. Who could this mystery boy be? My little brother Silas of course! His birthday is on Saturday and he’s turning 15. Can you believe it?! Time goes by so fast. I seriously remember changing his diapers (a little cliché, I know, true nonetheless).

I get to go home and visit my family this weekend and, if you can’t tell, I’m really excited! I have a pretty awesome family, you should be jealous (I would be!). I’m so blessed to have such a great family. I have great parents, an awesome big sister and four of the coolest little brothers in the world. If you can’t tell, I really love and miss them all. Lucky for me, home is only a few hours away.

When I think about my family, I think how grateful I am that we’ve been sealed together in the temple. I’m so grateful that I’ll be able to spend eternity with them. I’m not sure my family is gratefully that they get to be stuck with me forever (I can be a brat sometimes) but I sure am!

<3 My Family (Part of them) 


No comments:

Post a Comment