October’s here (actually it’s almost gone) and it brought along some great memories with it. Today is the 31st and I’m still trying to figure out where the month went. Do you know? I must be getting old or something...
Honestly, I can’t tell you where the time has gone, but I can tell you this: I’m really looking forward to the next two months. We just celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away, I’m graduating in December (YAY!!), then Christmas and New Years. Are you as excited as am I?
This was one of the best Halloweens I’ve ever had. This Halloween season consisted of a Halloween carnival, pumpkin carving with my family, a fall extravaganza (with chili, cornbread, scary stories and pumpkin carving), a haunted house out in Buckeye, and three Halloween parties. Yes, it was a busy month and yes, it was so much fun. There is only one downfall/negative thing to all of this fun. I was up late many a night catching up on homework and studying. Yup, you guessed it! I still have a bad case of senioritis. I think it was all worth it though.

Ugh, too much candy!

Alyssa, Lydia Bo & Trystanna

Fall Extravaganza at my house

Friday Night

The kids called me Barbie all night
Honestly, I can’t tell you where the time has gone, but I can tell you this: I’m really looking forward to the next two months. We just celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away, I’m graduating in December (YAY!!), then Christmas and New Years. Are you as excited as am I?
This was one of the best Halloweens I’ve ever had. This Halloween season consisted of a Halloween carnival, pumpkin carving with my family, a fall extravaganza (with chili, cornbread, scary stories and pumpkin carving), a haunted house out in Buckeye, and three Halloween parties. Yes, it was a busy month and yes, it was so much fun. There is only one downfall/negative thing to all of this fun. I was up late many a night catching up on homework and studying. Yup, you guessed it! I still have a bad case of senioritis. I think it was all worth it though.
Ugh, too much candy!

Alyssa, Lydia Bo & Trystanna

Fall Extravaganza at my house

Friday Night

The kids called me Barbie all night

No comments:
Post a Comment